What is your policy regarding refunds and cancellations?
Customers are not entitled to refunds/cancellations under the following circumstances:
1. Perishable Items, Including Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries – When customers opt to ship perishable items such as chocolate-dipped strawberries, cheeses, fruits, baked goods, and flowers using any shipping method that requires more than the recommended one business days’ transit. The customer acknowledges that they had an opportunity to ship their order containing perishable items using a same-day, next-day, or overnight shipping method during checkout, but opted to use a risky shipping method that is not recommended, per our policies. We trust that customers understand that they are not entitled to refunds/replacements if such products are delivered damaged, melted, inedible, or spoiled as a result of their own actions.
2. Change of Mind – If a customer undergoes a "change of mind" after an order has been placed, including – but not limited to – realizing they’ve chosen a shipping method that doesn't correspond with their preferred delivery date. Once a customer submits payment for an order, it is immediately considered to be "processed" and forwarded to our production/shipping facility to begin preparations. At our discretion, we may offer to ship the order to an alternate address, contingent on whether or not the order has already been dispatched. We reserve the right to deny a cancellation request for any reason.
3. Personal Tastes – We offer a wide variety of products and edible items on our website. Since everyone's personal preferences are different, as such it is expected that some items might not necessarily be to the personal liking of specific individuals once they’ve been delivered, such as flavour, taste, sweetness, consistency, etc.
4.Packages Not as Described & Substitutions – When the contents of an order have been modified in accordance with our substitution policy. If a product is out of stock/unavailable, we will replace said item(s) with a similar product of equal or greater value at no additional cost to the customer, sender, or recipient, therefore maintaining the value of the purchase. By placing an order with us, customers agree that their order may consist of products that differ from its original product description, and are not entitled to refunds or compensation under such circumstances. Please review our substitution policy for more information.
5. Order Changes – For changes to orders that we are unable to accommodate, including cancellations.
6. Undeliverable Items/Returns – If an order is rendered un-deliverable due to reasons beyond our control, such as in the event that the customer has provided an incorrect and/or incomplete address, or their intended recipient is not available to accept an order. We are also not responsible for the loss of packages resulting from incorrect information, or the absence/unavailability of intended recipients.
7. Stolen Items – If an order is lost/"stolen" after a delivery has been completed and proof of delivery has been obtained. Once the courier has obtained proof of delivery, the customer is not entitled to a refund. As the shipper, we can not be held accountable in the event that an order is allegedly "stolen" after it has been delivered to the correct address, and proof of delivery has been obtained.
8. Events Beyond Our Control – For delivery charges, or for any loss, damage, delay, non-delivery, mis-delivery or failure to perform, caused by events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any act, default or omission of the sender/customer, recipient or any party having an interest in the delivery, defects or inherent vice in the delivery, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, car/vehicle accidents, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, acts of public enemies, public health crises, quarantine, war, strikes or other labor disruptions (of any entity including vendors, suppliers or customers), terrorism, riots or civil commotion, acts of public authorities (including customs or health officials) with actual or apparent authority, customs clearance delays, import/export documentation deficiencies or deliveries requiring extraordinary handling, documentation or routing.